Wednesday 18 April 2007

Religion

http://badgirlbeingbad.blogspot.com/

As a response to your blog on religion, i was also christened church of England when i was a baby- and have since had a Christian blessing for my own daughter, but despite this i am not particularly religious. I guess i did it for the sake of 'Tradition' (whatever that means). I feel like i want my daughter to go to church and have the same experiences that i have- but i don't really know what i believe in these days. My experiences of religion in recent years have been full of hypocrisy and people using religion as an excuse for hate and badness against others. Some of the things i learnt as a child about unconditional love and not judging others, seems to be forgotten by 'Christians' who condem you for your choices. The way i see it we all have to live and learn, and if there is a god, then one day i will answer to him for my actions!

No comments: